To participate in my favorite meme head over to Mary’s site Work of the Poet and join Ruby Red.
Aloha Friday from An Island Life this week asked:
Do you focus more on the past, present, or future? I focus on the present. One thing my husband has taught me is to focus on what you can change now. Many years ago, I spent most of my time worrying about the future, it isn’t necessary to waste time and energy on something that might or might not happen.
This week I wonder: Where is Biden? The news has makes me crazy. Sarah Palin isn’t running for the presidency yet she has more coverage than anyone else right now. I just want to know where Biden is? The presidential coverage has focused on Obama, Palin and McCain so where is Biden????
1. You are in an adventurous mood. Do you go deep sea diving or sky diving?Any idea where you would like to do it? Well, if I had a moment to train I would probably go deep sea diving with my camera encased in a high tech water casing so that I could get some pictures of natures colors below the surface. I would go to Bali.
2. You just won an all expenses paid trip to anywhere in the world. Do you go to Japan or to France? Why? Ummm…I am not a traveler especially outside the united states. Mostly because I am petrified of flying. If I had to chose one I would chose France. No reason!
3. You meet a stingy genie that will only grant one wish. Do you wish for more money or a better body? Why? Oh more money, more money, more money. Especially these days!!! Money is extremely tight all over but we have struggled for 3 years now. Being self employed isn’t everything it’s cracked up to be.
4. You have $50 burning a hole in your pocket. Do you head to the book store or to a spa? What would you get? Oh hell, I would head to a book store. I don’t have the patience to sit for a spa treatment.
5. It is time for a caffeine jolt. Do you go for the coffee pot or for the soda? Any favorites? I don’t drink soda so Coffee is the way for me.
Love music? Play along at The Music Memoirs – Top 5 On Friday – Week 191
Wow this is hard because picking favorites when it comes to music is very complicated, I guess my all time favorites are.
1-Pearl Jam – Ten
2-Bruce Springsteen – Darkness on the Edge of Town
3-Melissa Etheridge – Brave and Crazy
4- Metallica – The Black Album
5 – Stevie Nicks – The Enchanted Works of Stevie Nicks
The Friday Five can be found here
1. If you were to die today, what would your last words be? Please, remember me
2. What would you want your epitaph to say? She was an awesome mom, wife, friend, daughter, sister, grand-daughter. She saw the good in everyone and noticed the little things. We will miss her.
3. What song would you want played at your funeral? She’s The Spirit In Me by Mother Station. Or Angel by Stevie Nicks
4. In lieu of flowers, what should loved ones do in your honor? Oh hell no, I want flowers. I didn’t get many while alive so bring on the blooms!
5. What unfinished business would you wrap up? I would make sure that my kids, husband, family and friends knew how much I needed them in my life and what they have meant to me. I have no unfinished business.
- Who lets you have your way more than you should? Not a single person!!! Wahhh..
- According to the cliche, the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, but what’s the way to yours? Spending time with my kids. The moment my husband gives the kids his attention for more than 10 minutes I am unbelievably in love all over again.
- What’s something that should have been put away but hasn’t been? Probably stuff that I want to post on Ebay. It takes up wayyyyy too much space in my bedroom and it will probably never get on there.
- When did you last weigh yourself? 3 weeks ago.
- What do the cops in the donut shop say? oh ay oh, ay ohhhhhh.
1. I enjoy just being with my husband and my kids.
2. What kind of adults my kids will be is something I wonder about often lately.
3. In your heart, you knew there is good in every one.
4. Take love, add a little one and you end up with a family.
5. Life has gifted me with friends, children and love.
6. Taking a shower with the door closed is an instant vacation.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to spending time with the hubby, tomorrow my plans include taking the kids to the park and Sunday, I want to fly a kite.
To participate or check out some great Ruby Red pictures, head over to Work of the Poet.
My very first Sky Watch.
Here is the Sky and they are watching it.
Mary is going to start charging me rent, I can’t help placing as many ruby red pictures on her site as possible.
Here is another Ruby Red submission from the botanical gardens. It was a little sad to see the end of summer showing up on all the flowers. They were still vibrant on top but brown and dying on the bottom.
Lens Day – Self Portraits – Picture of my new nose bling